Here are our fundraise needs for the next few years. We sincerely hope that you can support us with these needs. There are several options to send money to us. Please see below.
Credit card payment
* This payment uses [Stripe] as the payment system.
* Only affiliated credit cards can be settled.
* After completing the payment procedure, a confirmation e-mail will be automatically sent to the email address you entered. If you do not receive the e-mail, please check your junk e-mail folder. If you do not receive the e-mail, please contact the secretariat as there is a possibility that you have mistyped your e-mail address.
Contact from here
Click the icon, you can see "Five Two Foundation" website with a new window.
* Your donation will be tax deductible in the US and South Korea.
About credit card information
* Credit card information will not be retained at "Mongolian Kids' Home".
* Payment information is encrypted with SSL to ensure security.
Bank transfer to Korea Bank
③Korea, Woori Bank(우리은행)
Account number: 1002-558-910545
Account holder: TAKAMIZAWA EIKO
* Kyoko Osara and Sayaka Tokushima manage the account as accountants in Korea.
Money remittance to Japanese Bank
①Japan Post Bank
Your donation over $250 won't be tax deductible. Please ask your local bank for detail.
* Currency (Fee may be applied): USD or EUR
* Intermediary Bank (Fee may be applied)
USD: Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas
EUR: NY Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt
* Intermediary Bank BIC（SWIFT Code）
* Beneficiary Bank: Japan Post Bank
* Branch: 029
* Beneficiary Bank Address: 3-2, Kasumigaseki 1-chome, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo 100-8798, Japan
* Beneficiary Bank BIC (SWIFT Code): JPPSJPJ1
* Payee Account Number: 00280-7-139640
* Name of Payee Account Holder: Mongorukizzunoie (Manhoruchirudorenwosasaerukai)
* Payee Address: F-421, 2-1, Hara, Inzai-shi, Chiba, Japan
* Payee Telephone Number: +81-70-3288-7740