1. For the staff of Mongol Kids' Home to be able to serve with the love and the power from God.
2. For the physical and spiritual health of the children.
3. For health of the children, especially protection from the Omicron virus.
4. For complete healing of Nandin who suffered a serious burn on her skin.
5. Mongol is experiencing 30% inflation. Please pray for financial situation.
6. For the boiler and heating facility of the house to be in good condition, so that the children can comfortably spend their winter.
7. For Proverb 31 project to go forward, and single mothers would be able to equip themselves with vocation skills. We are also praying for provision to purchase new machineries for this project.
8. For more opportunities to share the story of Mongol Kids' Home in Japan.
9. For God's blessing to be upon all the supporters and volunteer staffs.