1. We lift up a prayer of thanks as we were able to visit 17 families last week and they all seems to be doing well.
2. Pray that during the harsh winter, the boiler and the heater will keep working without any trouble and the water will not leak out from the pipes.
3. The child of one of the single mothers of Mongol Kids’ Home, Ms E, is suffering from pneumonia. Please pray for complete healing. Please also pray that the mother of 5 year old E will be able to fight off addiction from alcohol.
4. Pray that the children will be able to grow safe and healthy, stay warm and not lacking in food. Pray that they will be protected from abuse and neglect from their parents.
5. Pray that God will help single mothers to be able to become financially independent, that God will give them opportunity to work (e.g. sewing, nail arts, etc.)
6. Pray for provision to purchase a 12-seater van, which will be very helpful for the ministry of the Home.