Prayer Requests from the Staff Members;
1. I feel the spiritual battle in this ministry. Please pray for my spiritual condition as well as my family members.
2. I understand it is not a easy work to work with children who have been abused or lived in a harsh condition. Please pray for my patience so that I will not easily judge them, rather I can serve them with love.
3. I am so encouraged by the supporters from Japan (and other parts of the world). I was not confident if there are people who really can help us. But as I see the photos of the supporters, I am so encouraged. Please pray that we can wisely manage the precious supports from them.
4. Pray for the unity of our team. There are so many challenges in this ministry we need patience and also wisdom, too.
5. At first I heard that children are about 10 years old. But now I found they are 2-5 years old and a little worried if I can take a good care of them or not. But now I see this ministry is from God. Then I will be able to serve these children well with the support of prayers.
6. Even just cooking food, I need God's love and prayers from the supporters, please pray for my serving.